About the Conference
The 2017 National Sunshine Summit to End Hunger is a two-day event co-hosted by the Tampa Bay Network to End Hunger and the Alliance to End Hunger. The summit will provide organizers and the broader anti-hunger community a forum to learn, share, and network while exploring best practices in solving hunger.
The event will be held November 6-7 at the Amalie Arena in Tampa, FL.
As an attendee, you can expect…
- A variety of formal and informal opportunities to network with peers and colleagues
- Dynamic keynote sessions
- More than 15 carefully curated conference programs presented by local and national leaders in the profession
- Exhibits from local organizations and companies
- Opportunities to participate in a community volunteer event with local and national leaders, colleagues and community members.
Leave the Summit With…
- Successful strategies for collective impact
- Practical approaches from content experts
- New tools, resources, and partners for community-based hunger relief efforts